Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Existence of Mine

Blog # 1
Informal Theme # 1

   A light bulb stands for knowledge. It is the idea that will be able to impart ideas to others. But there are certain reasons why some light bulbs remained off. 

   When I was a child, I usually stay inside our house even though compared now, I have lots of free time to spend with. I'm an indoor type of person. During weekends, I prefer to watch TV. After taking my breakfast, I often with my nanny and parents rather than playing outdoors. Though I have friends, I seldom play with them. That's why I developed my skill in drawing. I always lay down on my bed and doodle things. Hours would be like minutes whenever I draw on a paper.

   I reached the stage of puberty and I remained timid. I always find it hard to make friends. New environments shiver me to death. It will take a long time before I can have friends. I also need more time with someone to consider him/her my friend. That's the main thing I dislike about my personality. Before as a new student, whenever my classmates try to befriend me, I always respond awkwardly. Maybe they misinterpret me for being anti-social or whatsoever.

   Far from what we're talking about, I'll tell you about my dreams and future goals. Being true to myself, I want a luxurious one. In particular, I'm pertaining more on my family than of wealth but we'll talk about more on wealth. Fine, it sounds like crazy. First, I want a two-floor petite house. I want a simple one but comprises of the latest urban innovations. I want a heater, jacuzzi, and a whole lot more. I also want a car that suits my future profession. When I was a child, I see myself wearing monkey suit and drives my Honda Civic along the beaming lights of Makati.

   Going back to my personality. The turned-off light bulb is me. It was never easy for me to share what's inside my mind because of my timidness. It came to the point that the spotlight that was supposed to be mine was grabbed by someone else. Now. I try hard to overcome this negative attitude. I try my best to open conversations. Lessons were learned, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment