Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Single Day

Blog # 7
Informal Theme # 7

   Again and again, we celebrate Saint Valentine's Day or simply Valentine's Day every 14th day of February. With this, many things happened again in our school. Flowers and special gifts roamed around the campus. For the strong independent people called singles, it's just one heck of a day.

   Nothing's really special for this day but that's only my opinion. I heard my sister telling to mama and papa that at Metro Manila, couples dominate the sidewalks, PUVs, and especially shopping malls. Well, that's life. At some point of our lives we'll depend on someone in terms of affection and love. I think this is not the time yet. More years must be rendered to studies, parents, and other stuffs. 

   Still, I'm in a stage of teenage. I'm aggressive at this kind of thing. I disobey rules. I find it hard to follow what our elders used to say. It is normal right? We are not perfect after all. Teenage years is where we learn little by little the truth about life. BUT to thinks of it, are love and affection upon your intimate companion in life be present everyday and not just this February 14.

   Love never chose a day to arrive in our lives. It comes unexpectedly. Valentine's Day mainly originated from the Christian martyrs called Valentines. What is even the connection? Love for God, I guess. We are given 365 days a year. Valentine's Day is just a single day. We can love those people whom we are concern. We can show love everyday single day of our lives. Valentine's Day is just merely commemoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment