Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Three Things

Blog # 2
Informal Theme # 2

   No one can ever replace the unconditional love of your mother for you. This would be the most touching thing ma'am thought me. I love my parents even though somethings I fight back. Even though I know it was my fault, I still answer back. Later on, I realized the sacrifices they done for me just to live in a life of carefree. Respect and affection is the things they need from us. Compared to what they do for us, what we do is a single dust. We owe them what we are and where we are right now.

   The pain your mother feels is way more than the pain you feel right now. Maybe I would understand this message deeper when I own a family and be responsible for their state of living. But as ma'am tells her story about her son, I can see the unconditional a mother can give to her son. I value my mother. I know deep inside her heart, she loves us so badly that even we hurt her feelings, she wouldn't shout back. I felt sad whenever I realize that answering back to my parents is totally wrong. I see the pain in their eyes.

   We always have a choice, we just have to face the consequences of the choice we made. This is so true. We often say, "I have no choice but to blah", "I never had a choice." I recall myself saying those lines. I was wrong. I always have a choice. It's just that I know that there are certain things will happen if you decided to do this or do that. Consequence says it all. All we have to make is a good decision on the things around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment