Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2011 Resolutions, Anyone?

Blog # 3
Informal Theme # 3

   2011 is the year of the foreign artists' concerts. Just kidding. Right now we'll be talking about the never-ending saga of my New Year's Resolution. Every year, we see on national television a certain news reporter surveys along the streets of Metro Manila asking what are the Filipinos' resolutions. They always say healthy living, less stress, or maybe more courage to do work. These always fade as the year ends. What's the sense after all?

   Making sense or not, I will be saying all my New Year's resolution. First of all, I would kill the cramming part of me. This was my problem way back 2nd grade. I cry in front of my sister telling her that I'm not yet doing my homeworks. Take note, this is Sunday afternoon. I'm unsure if I am the only lazy child that time. Cramming runs through my veins and I know it will be hard to quit. It is more like a vice.

   Next is a healthy lifestyle. I weigh 45 kg and 163 cm tall. Can you see the inappropriate ratio of these two? I am tall and underweight. Its maybe because of what I eat. The gift God had given me became dirty. I didn't take care of it. I must restore that beauty and that would be a leap of faith. It's so hard to do this thing considering the world had become.

   Lastly, to be a good son to my parents. I've hurt them so much. Time is too short so I want to express my greatest thanks to them. I will never allow the time that it is too late. That't why even though people think I'm old enough not to do this, I still kiss my parents at their cheeks when the mass is at the "peace" part. I value them a lot. They are never replaced by someone else. My parents are my parents. Nothing's the same without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment