Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Business Letter

Blog # 6
Informal Theme # 6

February 2011

SCOPEWORKS ASIA INC.
LSL Cmpd., Diode St., 
LISP 1, Brgy. Diezmo,
Cabuyao, Laguna




Sir/Madame:

Greetings!

I would like to have an application under the position of Network Engineer. As I read your requirements presented at Philippine Star's Classified Ads, I am with Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, with 3 years experience, and with skills in CISCO Routing & Switching and Net Infrastructure Design.

I believe that my firm technical experience and good educational background makes me a very competitive applicant for this application. Attached to this letter is my complete resumé.

I can be contacted anytime via e-mail at sancho_cagulada@yahoo.com and via phone at 0927-333-8916.

Thank you so much for your alloted time. I am lookinf forward of having a word with you regarding this employment opportunity.



Respectfully yours,

SANCHO D. CAGULADA, JR.


No comments:

Post a Comment