Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Friendly Letter

Blog # 5
Informal Theme # 5

Blk. 16 Lot 24, Chrysanthemum St.,
CHES-1, Brgy. Lapidario,
Trece Martires City, Cavite
February , 2011

Dear Ma'am May,

   In a few months, we'll be leaving the junior year. English class in this school year is way too better compared to last year's English classes. I'm not saying that the previous one was unsatisfactory. I think you added the flavors we crave in you English class. Honestly speaking as a sleepyhead, I only fell asleep once during your time. So compared to other subjects, English is one of the subjects garnering my attention. Oh dear, it's so full of comparisons.

   My inner me was really exposed during your class. At first I was really shock that we'll perform speaking activities which is my greatest weakness as a timid person. But as days go on, I learned not to be shy and just be myself. Maybe it isn't obvious to you but I see myself changing a lot for the past 8 months. 

   Having this opportunity, I would like to thank you for all those things you've taught. Include to these is your patience to the III-Nitrogen's misbehavior. We owe you a lot. Those experiences were awesome. I really hope your presence in our senior year as our Spanish teacher. God bless!

Your student,
Sancho

No comments:

Post a Comment