Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Probably the Worst

Blog # 4
Informal Theme # 4

   We didn't portray the Pantomime our teacher expects. We're doomed. The comments were just too awful to here. After those negative comments, I recalled what I did for the Pantomime. It was insane. I had the feeling of too much perspiration because of shame. As said, it was one of the bad presentation in the whole junior level.

   All of us enjoyed the presentation because of the goofy and silly things we did. My teacher repeats that she wants to laugh but she can't. I haven't experienced that kind of feeling but I think that would be unusual. I can see from ma'am's eyes what she feels. Still, we continued to perform despite the headache we give to her as we go on with our storyline.

   After all, we worked hard for it. We spent hours to finish our presentation. We shared laughters while furnishing our Pantomime. The effort was there, I think so. At least we squeezed out some colorful ideas throughout. At least we opened and shared our ideas to one another.

   For me, there are still certain advantages in this disastrous act. We learned how to listen to those who lead us. We learned to value the ideas of others. We knew how to weigh ideas. We created unity even though the result was outrageous. I'm not trying to say that I don't care about our presentation as long as we express what's inside our mind. It's just that despite the catastrophe, I earned something and that's being unified.

   We are the one responsible for this. We regret for the result, but we'll never forget the experience performing a Pantomime.

No comments:

Post a Comment