Thursday, December 30, 2010

I can feel it!

Blog # 9
Informal Theme # 9
December 17, 2010

   It's nearly Christmas break and there's one last day to face - CHRISTMAS PARTY!  I can feel during the night before December 17 on Facebook how we, students, are excited for the Christmas party. Maybe, after almost half a year of studies, projects, homeworks, and seatworks, everyone would be excited to have some fun. As a CavSci student, I don't want to miss this day. 

   It was 4:50am when I woke up that day and I started to prepare for today's happenings. I was very excited, seriously, for the fun that awaits at school. I arrived at school late, as usual. Good thing there were no CAT officers to check for late students. I guess they were excited for this day too. Goodness, I can't stop typing the word 'excited'. My other classmates, I think, were more excited than me because of their clothes. Oh I just can't hide the happiness.

   This day, I need to burn my shyness. After all those fresh eye bags produced for every flash flood of school works, who wouldn't like to enjoy even just for a day? School life in our school is tough. Well that's my opinion. That is the way I see it. Moving on, the morning started with year level party and I joined for the game 'Trip to Jerusalem with a twist". Having Celine as my partner for the 'twist', I said to myself, "I must enjoy it." We almost won that game. Argh. Considering we are both skinny, the opponent's had the advantage. If you analyze, we really won the game. You know why? Because of all those juniors who joined, we are the thinest. Every single bone, I have contributed to the weight of my partner. WE did the most effort. Oh come on, it was easy for them. Okay, now let's stop it. I'm overreacting.

   Inside the room, there were laser lights. While eating, those lights traveled the room like crazy. I really had fun, obviously. Later on. other juniors ended up singing in front of the rented videoke machine.

   That afternoon, my mood changed a bit/lot. The Christmas program, organized by the SSG, was later on replaced by our principal. With our costumes, specially the freshmen, I want to express what I feel. "Welcome to Cavite National Science Elem. School!" I just find it too childish. Maybe that was the theme but we are now high school students. Lessen things like this, I think. Well, I don't want the day to end like this and I don't want to be a killjoy. Let's set the mood right. I talked a lot with my friends to enjoy the rest of the afternoon and didn't mind the program. I'm so sorry for that.

   Well. I think I shared a lot. That day was awesome. Even though there were some mood destroyer, it was a pleasant party together with my friends. Advance Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment